Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day Four - What's In Store

I've been reading all these other blogs. Blogs about running, about stalking, about fighting, about dying.

I'm worried. Like, really worried. Back in my home town, I felt safe. I felt like I belonged there. I mean, I married my high school sweetheart. That's a cliche, I know, but I don't care. I married her and I loved her until the day she died. Until the day the Pale Man took her.

And now I'm alone and away from my home town. I have no home now. I don't know what the future holds. Probably insanity and death, if what I'm reading is any indication.

But fuck it, I'm pushing onward. For Olga.

Always for Olga.

3 comments:

  1. You're girlfriends name was Olga? Yeah that just conjures to mind some fat warty country girl from a backwater area of Russia or Sweden... Or Norway... Or wherever. Point is that is the worst name of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was hotter than you would ever know.

      Or, in other words: fuck off.

      Delete