Friday, March 2, 2012

Day Two - What To Do

Making my post titles rhyme amuses me. It's one of the few things that does now.

So, now that I'm on the run, what do I do? I've already taken out a chunk of my life savings from the bank. I mean, I don't want to be traced through my bank account, but I also feel kind of uncomfortable carrying a lot of cash. So I went and deposited it into several other banks. So now I have a nice spread - if one bank is compromised, I can just move onto another.

I also bought a hunting knife. I know it won't work against the Pale Man, but if any proxy comes after me...well, I'll wave it around and probably look incredibly stupid, since I've never stabbed anybody. Don't know if I could, actually.

I'm nervous about getting a gun. I've always been crazy about safety in my house and a having a loaded gun...yeah, that would make me super nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment